Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

My nails are just plain. I want a colorful and bright color for my nails just for a change.What color should I paint my nails?
blue with white flowers!!


or HOT pink with black detail


or LIME GREEN


or yellow


or neon colorss :]What color should I paint my nails?
Something that I've noticed coming into style is yellow. Of course, to do yellow, you MUST make sure that the shade is a primary shade, otherwise you'll look like you have dirty nails.





Bright blues are also good for the season, and good attention-getters.
neon orange! i like that color.....








please answer mine!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
alternating fluorescent yellow and black so you can get away with wearing that bumblebee shirt youve been hiding in the back of your closet!
orange!!!





please answer mine: http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjxWfNWFgrKrkWQ2vhzgh9vAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080608083401AALeOit
Orange.!


Or


HotPink.!
bright blue, yellow, or orange!


Good luck!
bright blue..go to sephora. and they have bottles for four dollars and they have really bright colors
RED! I love ';I'm Not Really a Waitress'; or ';I Don't Do Dishes'; red by OPI.
sliver, something different ;)
Pink or Red the best colors to me.
silver-blue!!! or neon orange :)
orange !
anything but black !!
since its summer, something like neon green w/ black flower designs
black makes the boys horny, lol
Bright yellow.





or...





Bright blue %26amp; Green
hot pink, nenon orange, lime gree, purple, umm just whatever u feel like
black or hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment